Inside the box you’ll find:
- 48-page Nightwars rulebook, packed with the continuing story of Ulfenkarn, rules for using new enemies, two Elite Classes for each of the four base classes, rules for the Haven settlement, three new journey types plus four Decapitation journeys, and more perilous Crisis tables
- 2x double-sided board tiles
- 53x game cards, including encounters, Elite Class traits, empowerments, discovery cards, vampiric power cards, and a Nightwars quest card
- 2x vampiric power secret envelopes, to open as you hunt down each vampire
- 30 double-sided tokens, including new lurk, hunted, and blood point tokens
This box does not include any Citadel miniatures. In addition to the Warhammer Quest: Cursed City boxed game, you’ll need the following separately-available models to take full advantage of this expansion: Radukar, the Beast; Kritza, the Rat Prince; Lady Annika, the Thirsting Blade; Vampire Lord; and Fell Bats.