I can take any items back if you change your mind, as long as you follow some simple guidelines.
- I'll need a receipt.
- I'll need the item returned in the condition it was purchased (brand new, unopened).
- If it is my mistake, Ill take care of any shipping to me and the correct order to you.
- If it was not an error on my part, then I ask you pay to ship it back to me at your cost.
- Refunds will be given once the item as been inspected and restocked.
- If the return was not due to an error on my part, I will require a 15% restocking fee to cover shipping, Packing materials, time to process the return, etc...