Games Workshop Warhammer Age of Sigmar Warcry Heart of Ghur GWS 111-01
This massive boxed set contains:
– 160-page softcover Warcry: Core Book – loaded with art, lore, and all the rules for playing this new edition, including dynamic Reactions, game modes, and campaigns
– 64-page softcover Warband Tome: Rot and Ruin – packed with rules, campaigns, and background information for both of the two warbands in the box
– Horns of Hashut – 10 merciless invaders sworn to the Father of Darkness. These multipart plastic miniatures include 1x Ruinator Alpha, 1x Ruinator, 3x Shatterers, and 5x Demolishers with a variety of weapons
– Rotmire Creed – 10 foul swamp-dwellers eager to test their toxins. These multipart plastic miniatures include 1x Witherlord, 1x Bloated One, 2x Carrion Catchers, and 6x Mirefolk Outcasts with a variety of weapons
– Gnarlwood scenery – 18 plastic terrain pieces to build on your battlefield, including 1x Watchtower, 2x Gnarloaks, 4x Rope Bridges, 1x Rib Platform, and 10x Obstacles such as shattered ruins, palisades, bones, and broken posts
– A double-sided 22" x 30" folding gaming board, depicting two twisted forest floors
– Tokens, dice, cards, range ruler, and all the essential accessories you need to play
Whether you’re a seasoned warband leader or a brand-new aspirant, the Heart of Ghur boxed set will get you started with the latest ruleset, incredible models, and everything you need to play in one box.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.