Games Workshop Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Arcane Cataclysm GWS 80-40
Inside, you’ll find 55 plastic Citadel miniatures, including:
- 1x Curseling, Eye of Tzeentch
- 3x Tzaangor Enlightened on Discs of Tzeentch, which can alternatively be built on foot, or as Tzaangor Skyfires.
- 10x Tzaangors
- 20x Kairic Acolytes
- 1x Scinari Enlightener
- 5x Vanari Bladelords
- 5x Vanari Dawnriders
- 10x Vanari Auralan Sentinels
You'll also find:
- 1x 40-page Arcane Cataclysm booklet
- 1x 56-page Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Rules book
- 1x Token Sheet
- 8x Warscroll Cards
In this box, you will find all the Citadel miniatures you need to play out the sorcerous conflict between the treacherous Disciples of Tzeentch and the peerless Lumineth Realm-lords. Alongside these two armies you will find a book of detailed background information on the narrative of Arcane Cataclysm, and the two factions involved. Also included are warscrolls and battleplans that allow you to start playing with your new armies immediately, as well as extra rules content such as Region of War: Arcanova Trove, Iliatha.
The above units are supplied with all the appropriate bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly - we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.