In this box you'll find:
1x 120-page Kill Team: Shadowvaults rules manual
18x Citadel miniatures: Two full kill teams, including Astra Militarum miniatures available for the first time in this box.
Kasrkin Kill Team:
- 10 all-new elite Astra Militarum troops, available for the first time in this set – replete with incredible details and loads of options
- Components to build specialists like a Combat Medic, Demo-trooper, Sharpshooter, Gunner, and Recon-trooper
- Full transfer sheet with 597 markings and icons
Hierotek Circle Kill Team:
- Eight Necron models – five of these can be built as Immortals or Deathmarks, along with a Cryptek Technomancer, and an upgrade frame to build mechanical aides
- Extra components to build specialists like the Apprentek, Immortal Despotek, Plasmacyte Reanimator and Plasmacyte Accelerator
- Additional cosmetic options to customise your Necrons
45x pieces of Killzone: Gallowdark terrain: This modular system of walls, doors, and pillars can be arranged in a huge variety of configurations to create different room and corridor layouts, with glueless assembly allowing you to adjust their positioning in-game. It includes 11 new pieces of terrain, including a sentry turret, robot crawler, security panels, cameras, bomb, weapons lockers, and equipment stashes.
1x double-sided Shadowvaults game board: Set up your terrain on this folding cardboard game board measuring 30" by 22", depicting the battle-scarred deck plating of the space hulk on both sides.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.
You'll need a copy of Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Core Book to make full use of this supplement.