Games Workshop Black Library Sabbat War GWS BL2902
A Sabbat Worlds Anthology
As the forces of Chaos are thrown back from a dozen worlds, the forces of the Imperium forge ever deeper into the Sabbat Worlds in a savage campaign of reconquest.
READ IT BECAUSE
Experience 10 brand new stories from the infamous Sabbat Worlds Crusade, written by a selection of your favourite Black Library authors and edited by Dan Abnett.
The Sabbat War is a savage Imperial crusade, cutting a bloody, burning path across a vast swathe of the Imperium. On the front line, the stalwart regiments of the Astra Militarum, including the valiant Tanith First and Only – known as Gaunt’s Ghosts – confront the relentless menace of Chaos, the Archenemy of Mankind. There is, and ever will be, only war.
– This is What Victory Feels Like (Forever the Same) by Dan Abnett
– Whose Voice is Heard No More by Graham McNeill
– Glory Flight by Robert Rath
– The Death of the Prophet by Marc Collins
– Nineteen-Three Coreward, Resolved by Matthew Farrer
– The Tomb of Vichres by Justin D Hill
– Deep by Edoardo Albert
– Armaduke by John French
– Indomitable Spirit by Rachel Harrison
– From There to Here by Dan Abnett